How to buy Enjin Coin (ENJ) in Australia?
- 1. Get an Ethereum wallet
- Since Enjin Coin is an ERC20 token you need an Ethereum wallet to purchase it.
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your Enjin Coin in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is Enjin Coin?
Enjin Coin is an Ethereum based cryptocurrency that powers the Enjin ecosystem. The Enjin Coin is used to directly back the value of blockchain based assets. The Enjin network was initially built to empower participants in the gaming industry to create, manage, trade, store, distribute and integrate blockchain assets. The Enjin Coin is a multi-platform currency that allows the exchange of value between games. Enjin's vision is to create an ecosystem where gamers from different gaming backgrounds can transact with eachother.
More Enjin Coin information