How to buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in Australia?
- 1. Get a Bitcoin Cash wallet
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your Bitcoin Cash in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin that seeks to add more transaction capacity to the network in order to be useful for everyday transactions.
More Bitcoin Cash information