How to buy Stellar (XLM) in Australia?
- 1. Get a Stellar wallet
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your Stellar in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is Stellar?
Stellar is an open-source network for currencies and payments that makes it possible to create, send and trade digital representations of all forms of money.
The Stellar network has a native digital currency, the Lumen (XLM), that’s required in small amounts for initializing accounts and making transactions.