How to buy Sushi (SUSHI) in Australia?
- 1. Get an Ethereum wallet
- Since Sushi is an ERC20 token you need an Ethereum wallet to purchase it.
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your Sushi in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is Sushi?
SushiSwap is a fork of UniSwap, having copied its code with slight modifications, and rebranding.
SushiSwap is a decentralised exchange on the Ethereum blockchain through the use of liquidity pools. It allows the swapping between Ethereum, and ERC20 tokens in a trustless, and decentralised mechanism. Users can earn rewards or Sushi tokens by contributing to the liquidity pool
The SUSHI (ERC-20) token serves as the governance token, and token holders get a portion of the exchange fees.