How to buy Power Ledger (POWR) in Australia?
- 1. Get an Ethereum wallet
- Since Power Ledger is an ERC20 token you need an Ethereum wallet to purchase it.
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your Power Ledger in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is Power Ledger?
Power Ledger is a blockchain enabled software platform for trading renewable energy and environmental commodities.
POWR is the utility token that users would escrow in order to use the platform, whilst Sparkz represent electricity credits tied to local fiat for marketplace participants. Both are used to create part of an economy in which households that generate electricity can trade with their neighbors for a fair return.
More Power Ledger information