How to buy OMG Network (OMG) in Australia?
- 1. Get an Ethereum wallet
- Since OMG Network is an ERC20 token you need an Ethereum wallet to purchase it.
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your OMG Network in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is OMG Network?
The OMG Network is a public Ethereum-based, value transfer network. It facilitates the transfer of Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens. The Omisego network is an open and distributed network of validators that enforce the behaviour of market participants.
The OMG network is described as a layer-2 of Ethereum as a scaling solution to allow movement of money and digital value on the blockchain faster, cheaper and safely.
More OMG Network information