How to buy Curve DAO Token (CRV) in Australia?
- 1. Get an Ethereum wallet
- Since Curve DAO Token is an ERC20 token you need an Ethereum wallet to purchase it.
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your Curve DAO Token in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is Curve DAO Token?
Curve finance is a decentralised and trustless exchange on the Ethereum blockchain focused specifically on the exchange of stablecoins such as USDT, USDC, and DAI. Curve finance is part of the greater DeFi industry emerging. Similar to other projects such as UniSwap, but with specific changes to better exchange stable coins.
The Curve DAO token (CRV) is a governance token with time-weighted voting and value accrual mechanisms.
More Curve DAO Token information