How to buy Silver Standard (AGS) in Australia?
- 1. Get an Ethereum wallet
- Since Silver Standard is an ERC20 token you need an Ethereum wallet to purchase it.
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your Silver Standard in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is Silver Standard?
Silver Standard (AGS) is an asset backed ERC20 cryptocurrency. Each AGS token represents 1 gram of pure Silver Bullion already stored in Reserve Vault, audited by PKF and insured by the world’s leading insurer, all within Australia. This revolutionary token was created by Ainslie Wealth, part of one of Australia's largest bullion dealers, established in 1974.
AGS tokens were created by Ainslie Wealth for both Silver investors and crypto traders alike. Firstly, AGS tokens gives you access to the most efficient and cost effective method to purchase real Silver Bullion. Tokens can be redeemed for the bullion backing them or Ainslie Wealth accepts AGS tokens as a form of payment for any bullion of your choosing. Also, these tokens can be exchanged with other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Ainslie Wealth believe this may be an attractive alternative for cryptocurrency traders looking for an asset backed stablecoin or a safe haven option.
More Silver Standard information