How to buy SingularityNET (AGI) in Australia?
- 1. Get an Ethereum wallet
- Since SingularityNET is an ERC20 token you need an Ethereum wallet to purchase it.
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your SingularityNET in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is SingularityNET?
The AGI token is an Ethereum based token that powers the SingularityNET network. SingularityNET enables AI-as-a-service on a permission less platform, which empowers anyone to use AI easily without a large company or government body controlling the service.
More SingularityNET information