How to buy ArcBlock (ABT) in Australia?
- 1. Get an Ethereum wallet
- Since ArcBlock is an ERC20 token you need an Ethereum wallet to purchase it.
- This is where you will store your purchased cryptocurrency. You can get a free online wallet or a hardware wallet.
- Elbaite does not hold your cryptocurrency in their own centralised wallet. Elbaite believes, your cryptocurrency is only yours if it is in your wallet.
- 2. Find an offer from a trusted seller
- Find an offer on a peer to peer exchange at a price and amount you would like to buy.
- Elbaite is a peer to peer exchange that connects trusted sellers to trusted buyers through our unique TraderTrust system.
- 3. Pay for your purchase
- Pay the agreed amount using your bank account.
- On Elbaite you can pay using OSKO / PayID or mobile banking to the Elbaite escrow bank account where it is kept safe until you receive your ArcBlock in your wallet. The seller will never know your banking details, keeping your data private.
What is ArcBlock?
The ArcBlock (ABT) token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token which functions as payment for the ArcBlock ecosystem.
More ArcBlock information